Nobody likes to have hair that feels like the husk of a coconut. A lot of us do not know how to treat it and often end up ignoring it; or we overdo hair masks and other remedies and treatments and spoil hair even more!
Here are three essential ways everybody can try to improve the overall health of their hair:
- Include coconut oil in your routine: Coconut oil is beneficial for both hair and skin. Massage coconut oil onto your hair 30 minutes before shower and wash it off with a shampoo that really works for you.
- Use a glycerin-packed shampoo: Glycerin is known for its moisturizing quality, and a shampoo with it does the same for your hair.
- Use a good conditioner: Let nobody tell you otherwise! Find a conditioner that suits your hair type, and don’t forget to use it whenever you shampoo. It restores a lot of the smoothness and moisture that is stripped away by washing.
- Eat food that improves the health of your hair: Quite literally, beauty comes from the inside. Make sure you include a lot of leafy vegetables, gooseberries, nuts and seeds, fatty fish, eggs, etc., in your diet.
- Hydrate: Drink at least 3 liters of water every day.
Try these tips out for a few weeks and enjoy the results!